A Case-Study on ‘Smarter Approaches for Drafting Smarter Device (IOT) Patents’
This case study covers comprehensive case-study on the challenges faced in patenting IOT Technology, which includes:
1. Claim scope & Possible Solutions
- Business Model
- Point of Novelty
- Relative Licensing Value
2. Joint/divided infringement
- Smart City (Real-life example): How joint infringement could occur?
3. Subject-matter eligibility post Alice v CLS Bank Decision
- Insights and Strategy
- Alice two-part test
- Diamond v Diehr
- Fitbit v Jawbone
4. Patent quality & Best Practices
To download this case-study, click here.