Snapshot on Top 10 Prolific Patent Filers in Autonomous Tractors
- YANMAR CO. has recently filed a lot of patents in this domain. A total of about 51 patents from them make them the leader in this IP analysis.
- More than 50% of patents assigned to Yanmar Co., are being filed by their key inventor HIRAMATSU TOSHIFUMI. His patents focus on Route generation systems and/or Autonomous travel systems.
Kubota Co. is a tractor & heavy equipment manufacturer based in Osaka, Japan. Based on the filing trend, it appears that Kubota has been consistently working in the domain of Autonomous Tractor Tech and has proudly made it amongst the top 10 patent holders in this technology domain.
Autonomous Tractors: Global IP scenario
- With a CAGR of 62% from 2011 to 2016, patent filings in Autonomous Tractors have seen an Exponential increase. More than 250 applications have been filled since 2011.
- Since 2017, Nanjing Agricultural University has filed 4 applications focused primarily on Measurements related to Autonomous Driving
- Most of the IP action is happening in the APAC and the Americas. Japan is the choice on priority application, followed by USA and Europe
- Around 8% of filings in autonomous tractors are bagged by USA and Japan.
- Europe, China, and Korea are the next hotspots in line.
If you are interested in the complete analysis/ report, please contact us here or email at info(at)sagaciousresearch.com