Building a brand name and identity from the ground up is no easy feat. Businesses can often end up losing their reputation if their brand gets infringed by any means. Therefore, it gets critical...
- Defining Common Terms in Patent Specification for a Foolproof Application
- How Unitary Patents shall change IP Filing and Management
- FPGA-based Cloud Computing Innovations: Market and Patent Trends
- Performing Third-Party IP Review on a Drug for Different Markets: A Case Study
- IPR and National Biodiversity Authority: Guidelines for Biodiversity-Related IPR in India