Key points to be covered in this webinar (3 Proven Tips for Better Patent Drawings that Save Cost and Time) session :
- Why is a clear input more important than the specification?
- How to make a rough sketch according to the needs of the illustrator?
- What method should be followed when starting the iteration?
- What are the best input forms for obtaining accurate patent figures?
- How can an illustrator create complex figures from minimal input?
Melvyn Thomas, Head – Online Sales, Sagacious IP
Clifford D. Hyra, Founding Partner, Patent and Trademark Attorney at Fresh IP PLC
Rahul Rana, Sr. Executive – Business Development, Sagacious IP
Submit Your Information to watch the Webinar:
More details about this webinar:
The topic will help the targeted audience to find excessive method to save cost and time. This will expedite the acquisition of accurate figures. This will help to reduce communication gap between the inventor and attorney and the illustrator.