[March 26, 2020] Webinar on “A proven approach to identify quality patents in any industry”
Are you aware of the patents in your industry that may impact you in the near future? OR Have you ever wondered to whom you should approach for taking patent in-license or for collaboration? OR Have you ever thought of your competitor’s standings in terms of owning quality patents?
In the current scenario where each industry is undergoing a continuous change, it is critical for companies to know their industry outlook better. We know that the intangible assets (e.g., patents) are at the core of such change – thus, studying the patent set is essential. It may help companies know the top-quality patents of their industry and their patent holders. Insights derived from such study could help in making business decisions such as acquisitions, joint ventures, in-licensing, etc.
Sagacious IP is hosting a webinar to address these challenges: Register Here
Key points to be covered in the webinar:
- Why it is important to know about key patents and key patent holders in your industry?
- How you can identify the key patents and the patent owners?
- What data is critical for such an analysis?
- How to interpret the analysis to generate the key insights?
- How to check if the key-patents are owned by not-so-known companies or an NPE?
- How can companies benefit from the intelligence drawn from such analysis in making strategic decisions?
Abhinav Mahajan, Group Manager, ICT , Sagacious IP
Dhananjay Kr. Das, Manager, ICT, Sagacious IP
Who should attend?
ICT (Electronics, Networking, Telecom, Electrical, Cloud, etc.)
March 26, 2020 | 11AM EST