Patent Drawing Guidelines Series-Part 2: Secret to Avoid EPO Rejections in Patent Drawings – Webinar
It is common knowledge that every jurisdiction or patent office has its guidelines that are different from the other PTO offices. Therefore, it is critical to ensure that formal drawings are complying with the relevant PTO offices, to avoid receiving Office Action.
This webinar will give an insight into ways to formulate patent drawings for EPO filings.
Key-points Covered in this webinar (Patent Drawing Guidelines Series-Part 2 Secret to Avoid EPO Rejections in Patent Drawings) Session:
- Why are Patent Drawings required in EPO?
- Common examiner rejections.
- Coverage of important guidelines – scale, sheet size, margins, etc.
- Can photographs be used instead of line drawings?
- How to avoid common errors or validation messages while attaching files?
Hemant Kumar, Sagacious IP
Ankur Sharma, Sagacious IP