Webinar “Why IP Strategy is a Crucial Part of Value Creation for Tech Unicorns”
Key-points Covered in this Webinar (Why IP Strategy is a Crucial Part of Value Creation for Tech Unicorns) Session:
- Investigate the value creation dilemma – Intangible assets (IP) represent 84% of the value of the S&P 500
- Discuss how IP adds credibility to the overall value of the tech unicorns
- Address how to formulate holistic IP strategy including Copyright, TM, Patents and Knowhow to build a sustainable and high-value ‘BRAND’
- Evaluate your current IP position and ways to expand the overall brand creation strategy.
Who should attend?
• CXOs of tech unicorns and start-ups aspiring to be unicorns.
• Chief IP Counsels, general counsels of tech unicorns and start-ups aspiring to be unicorns.
- Mr. Umesh Amin (Board member and Advisor, Sagacious IP) – https://sagaciousresearch.com/our-people/umesh-amin/
- Mr. Anant Kataria (CEO, Sagacious IP)
- Mr. Jeffrey M Weinick (Guest Speaker from CSG law firm) – https://www.csglaw.com/biographies/jeffrey-weinick
Submit Your Information to watch the Webinar:
More Details about this Webinar:
In this webinar, we have invited thought leaders Mr. Umesh Amin and Mr. Jeffrey Weinick, who have addressed the ways in which you can ensure your enterprise value growth as you accelerate your journey as Tech unicorns.
Given the adaptability of Sagacious’ all-inclusive ecosystem for IP creation, it is now apparent that traditional asset based value creation will not suffice anymore. You as business leader, cannot afford risk of being persecuted (on IP fronts) as you build your company ground up. Instead, you must lay down a strong foundation for robust IP creation and capture policy to ensure sustained growth of the company as you reach your next milestone of going IPO.