Biological Sequence Search
Biological Sequence Search relates to finding a specific arrangement of DNA / RNA / Amino Acids in a given patent or non-patent document. We at Sagacious IP are committed to provide high-quality, reliable and cost-effective biological sequence search services to clients.
Having conducted over 500+ biological structure searches, Sagacious IP has earned vast experience in the critical area of Biological Sequence Searching and enjoys 100% client retention rate.
All our Biological Sequence Searches are focused around biological sequences viz. DNA, RNA & Peptide sequences to provide fully indexed records using standardized terminology alongside full bibliographic data of all biological sequence information from patents.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 50+ Biological Sequence Searches / month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Search results to help draft applications that not only cover current state-of-the-art but all possible future infringements.
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Quick turnaround to secure the earliest priority date.
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>