Chemical Structure Search
With the advent of latest molecular biology techniques and its importance in innovation, Chemical Structure Searches have become important these days. Sagacious IP is one of those patent search firms that offers quality and cost-effective chemical structure search services to the clients.
Sagacious IP Chemical Structure Searches are recognized as the best in the industry as we have unrivaled capabilities to retrieve key information from vast chemical databases, world-wide patent office resources and libraries from over 100+ countries.
In a short span of 8+ years, we have helped clients from diverse backgrounds including chemical, pharmaceutical, agriculture, materials and biotechnology.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 70+ Chemical Structure Searches /month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Search results to help draft applications that not only cover current state-of-the-art but all possible future infringements.
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Quick turnaround to secure the earliest priority date.
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>