Custom Patent Searches
We believe "One size fits all" is not applicable everywhere and same is the case with the domain of patents and inventions. In order to meet the specific needs of clients Sagacious offers customized patent search services to its esteemed clients. The principles and objectives of the search will be dictated by the client and rest assured that your search will be done accordingly. We are apt at conducting customized searches and applying cohesive, well-considered search strategies, to efficiently search the most relevant databases and source libraries and finally retrieve for you the most relevant information.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 50+ Custom Patent Searches / month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Wide patent and non-patent literature coverage (scientific literature, journal articles, conference papers, TKDL library and many more).
- Search results to help draft applications that not only cover current state-of-the-art but all possible future infringements.
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Quick turnaround to secure the earliest priority date.
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>