Design Patent Search
Before you file a patent application for your creative design, it is important to assess if it is worth patenting. We at Sagacious Research help clients do a thorough, detailed and effective design patent search.
All our design patent searches are crafted with an objective of offering clients comprehensive search results in an easy to understand format.
Sagacious IP leverage a suite of information sources to alleviate every roadblock that might come in the way of grant of your "DESIGN" patent. We cover all the crucial areas of design and innovative ornamental article of manufacture from fonts, computer icons, screen layouts to jewelry, furniture, beverage containers and scores of things in between.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 500+ Design Patent Searches / month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Wide patented and non-patented image resources (scientific literature, journal articles, conference papers, TKDL library and many more).
- Search results to help draft applications that not only cover current state-of-the-art but all possible future infringements.
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Quick turnaround to secure the earliest priority date.
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>