Foreign Language Search
Searching patent related data in English is easy but same could be ardent when it comes to searching in non-English documents. Sagacious IP with its vast experience of foreign language searches can help clients make it an easy affair.
Here at Sagacious IP, we are prepared to offer support for Foreign Language Searches. Our foreign-language specialists are skilled at performing searches on foreign patent office databases and review full text of non-English documents.
Sagacious IP has access to various foreign-language patent sources and our research experts are fluent in several major Asian, European and foreign languages.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 100+ Foreign Language Searches / month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Wide patent and non-patent literature resources (scientific literature, journal articles, conference papers, university digital libraries, academia publications and many more).
- Search results to help draft applications that not only cover current state-of-the-art but all possible future infringements.
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Quick turnaround to secure the earliest priority date.
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>