Freedom to Operate Search
Freedom to operate search also called as FTO search are critical to new product launch and thus it is important for companies to do it right at the beginning. Sagacious IP, a renowned patent research firm offers manual, comprehensive and targeted FTO search to companies, inventors and law-firms.
Our FTO searches are unrivaled as we have worked on 1500+ complete FTO searches in 100+ jurisdictions from all technical domains in a short span of 8 years. Viewing high level stakes associated with a product launch we offer searches that are reliable, true and authentic.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 800+ Freedom to Operate Searches / month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Wide patent and non-patent literature coverage (scientific literature, journal articles, conference papers, TKDL library and many more).
- Search results support the clearance of your products, technologies, or processes
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Conducting patent infringement risk assessments and uncovering licensing needs
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>