Invalidity / Validity / Opposition Search
Get most relevant and potential proof of evidence with Sagacious IP's comprehensive validity / invalidity search. An invalidity search also known as opposition search could be one of the most potent first line of defenses while protecting rights and / or enforcing rights. After having completed 500+ successful patent invalidity / opposition searches, Sagacious IP has emerged as one of the most reputed names in the patent search domain wherein all searches are done manually, efficiently and comprehensively.
Invalidity / opposition searches, focused around claims of a patent, involve extensive searching for prior art that might discover grounds for its invalidation or at best invalidate a granted patent.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 40+ Invalidity Searches / month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Wide patent and non-patent literature coverage (scientific literature, journal articles, conference papers, TKDL library and many more).
- Strong "Killer Art" search results to invalidate the patent by litigation.
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Provide a comprehensive validity search report which is important to have before asserting, licensing, buying, or selling a patent
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>