Markush Structure Analysis
Markush structures are often found in chemical and pharmaceutical patents where the patentees are trying to define their patented structures in the broadest. Markush structure analysis is one of the most resource consuming activities of chemical patent examinations. But considering the immense value of intellectual property encoded in the form of Markush structures, this tedious job of identifying the vast number of Markush structures included in these patents has been undertaken by professionals to facilitate businesses.
The patent analyst team of Sagacious Research is well-equipped with life-sciences and bio-chemistry principles to collect, analyse and interpret these Markush Structures.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 20+ Markush Structure Searches / month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Experienced chemical patent searchers efficiently identify / search complex structure compounds and has comprehensive access to the rapidly growing number of chemical structures disclosed in patents.
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Quick turnaround to secure the earliest priority date.
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>