Non-Patent Literature Search
Relevant Non-Patent Literature (NPL) search results play a huge role in novelty search report and can make or break a patent. Viewing the importance of non-patent literature search Sagacious IP came up with bouquet of literature search services helping clients save time, and maximize the quality, and scope of their patents.
Sagacious IP has unprecedented capabilities of scouring online and/ or printed NPL to provide you with a thorough understanding of existing prior art according to the level of detail required for your purpose, whether from an overview perspective or to the extent of leaving virtually no stone unturned.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 100+ Non-Patent Literature Searches / month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Wide non-patent literature resources (scientific literature, journal articles, conference papers, university digital libraries, academia publications and many more).
- Search results to help draft applications that not only cover current state-of-the-art but all possible future infringements.
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Quick turnaround to secure the earliest priority date.
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>