Patent Landscape or State of the Art Search
To succeed it's important to know what your competitors are doing in a particular domain. A patent landscape search or state of the art search is all about mapping the whole landscape pertaining to that domain.
Sagacious IP enjoys a proven capability to generate best and most comprehensive state-of-the-art search results through its efficient and competitive intelligence. Our unique source of technical, business, and legal information and its intelligent exploitation can help decision makers in strategic, technical, and competitive decision making.
- 8+ Years of Business, 125+ Full Time Searchers, 30+ Tech Areas, 60+ Patent Landscape Studies / month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities covering 100+ Countries.
- Wide patent and non-patent literature coverage (scientific literature, journal articles, conference papers, TKDL library and many more).
- In-depth manual analysis to ascertain the existing technologies and the market trends in the selected domain
- Multiple variants to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports includes expert comments on each prior-art.
- Helps to identify white spaces, technology evolution, patent strength & ranking and competitive benchmarking in the technology domain.
Thomson Innovation, Questel Orbit, Derwent, PatBase, STN, National Patent Databases of Individual (100+) Countries, CNKI, WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem... See the complete list >>
Information Communication Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials, Semiconductors, VLSI & Chip Designing, Microprocessors, Antennas, Optical Fiber communication, Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics CCD... See the complete list >>
USA, Canada, WIPO, EPO, Britain, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, South Africa, India, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway... See the complete list >>
Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
Most European Languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc)Read More >>