Markush Structure Search Report – Sample
Markush structure search is a critical process in chemical structure research that helps in boosting research and development efforts and intellectual property protection in an organization. The process involves formulating a comprehensive strategy for identifying documents that have broad coverage for functional moieties.
Sagacious IP conducts around 1000+ markush structure searches every year to help its clients with the same. Thus, to aid your understanding of the process, we are sharing with you a markush structure search report that summarizes a sample markush structure analysis. The search was conducted for an isoquinoline compound, wherein the client was interested in identifying patents/published patent applications claiming compounds that have the same basic structure. The content of the report is as follows:
- Project overview: Objective and background of the markush structure search
- Overall project methodology: Steps involved in the process
- Data sources for bibliographic data, legal status and structure
- Family naming convention to ease the process of cross-reference
- Analysis methodology
- Novelty/invalidity, clearance/FTO and infringement searches related to markush structures
- Structure search process
Relevant results: Patents identified during the search process
Download the sample report to know more.
Submit your information below to download this exclusive report: