Internationalization of the EU Companies to India – Webinar
Key Points to be Covered in the Webinar (Internationalisation of the EU Companies to India) Session:
- Overview: Key sectors and real-time opportunities, precursor to the India Readiness Kit, possible market entry challenges
- Technical part of the session: overview of the IPR system in India, IP strategy for internationalization.
Mr. Tanmay Mittal, Head – IP Solutions – India, Sagacious IP
- Mr. Joel Fernandes , Project Lead Europe, Business Support to the EU-India Policy Dialogues
- Ms. Hana Onderková, Head IP, European Business Technology Centre
- Mr. Vivek Singh, Head – IP Filing and Prosecutions Practice, Sagacious IP
Submit Your Information to Watch the Webinar:
More details about this webinar:
Presented by the Business Support to the EU-India Policy Dialogues
Knowledge Partners – Europe India IP Forum of European Business and Technology Centre & Sagacious Research
In collaboration with – GINSEP, Synetech, Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (HCCI), Startup Campus powered by Hungarian Export Promotion Agency (HEPA)
India remains one of the fastest growing economies in the world and is currently the 5th largest economy in the world. The EU is India’s largest trading partner accounting for EUR 92 billion worth of trade in goods. Over 6,000 EU companies are present in India, providing directly 1.7 million jobs and indirectly 5 million jobs in a broad range of sectors. The EU as well through the Business Support to the EU-India Policy Dialogues strives to increase business involvement in strategic areas of bilateral cooperation between the EU and India. However, for a successful internationalisation strategy of the EU companies, it is crucial to understand the specific challenges and opportunities and hence it is essential to include IP in the internationalisation strategy and to gain specific insights on the ‘must know’ with regard to IPR in India, especially because IPR remains to be a market access barriers for both new entrants from Europe and also established companies in India.