Webinar “A Proven Approach to Identify Quality Patents in Any Industry”
Key Points Covered in this Webinar (A Proven Approach to Identify Quality Patents in Any Industry) Session:
- Why it is important to know about key patents and key patent holders in your industry?
- How you can identify key patents and the patent owners?
- What data is critical for such an analysis?
- How to interpret the analysis to generate key insights?
- How to check if the key-patents are owned by not-so-known companies or an NPE?
- How can companies benefit from the intelligence drawn from such analysis in making strategic decisions?
- Abhinav Mahajan, Group Manager, ICT , Sagacious IP
- Dhananjay Kr. Das, Manager, ICT, Sagacious IP
Submit Your Information to watch the Webinar:
More details about this webinar:
Are you aware of the patents in your industry that may impact your business in the near future?
Have you ever wondered with whom you should engage with for taking patent in-license or for collaboration?
Have you ever evaluated your competitor’s standing in terms of owning quality patents?
In the current scenario where the global business landscape is in a continuous flux, it is critical for companies are at the core of such change – thus, patent sets is essential. Patent quality assessment studies also enable companies to discover top-quality patents of their industry and their patent holders. Insights derived from such study could help in making business decisions such as acquisitions, joint ventures, in-licensing, etc.