Best Strategies to Search Non-Patent Literature – Webinar
Non-patent literature (NPL) is as important as patents and can become a prior-art for your invention. Therefore, it is important to search non-patent literature efficiently. It is difficult, however, for novices to search NPL on databases as it requires expertise in various types of NPL that can disclose a patent invention and serve as a prior art.
In this webinar, we will discuss the different types of non-patent literature, top locations on the web where you can search NPL and the importance of this literature with some examples.
Key-points covered in this webinar
- Importance of non-patent literature (NPL) searching.
- A good NPL can invalidate a patent!
- NPL searching can help in quickly understanding competitors in a domain.
- NPL searching can help in better patent search.
- NPL searching can give quick ideas to innovate.
Parminder Singh Senior, Patent Analyst, Sagacious IP
Tanmay Mittal, Head, IP Solutions – India Region, Sagacious IP