Every trademark application filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) undergoes rigorous examination before being granted. While the applicants take all possible measures to ensure compliance with the trademark rules, there can...
- Defining Common Terms in Patent Specification for a Foolproof Application
- How Unitary Patents shall change IP Filing and Management
- FPGA-based Cloud Computing Innovations: Market and Patent Trends
- Performing Third-Party IP Review on a Drug for Different Markets: A Case Study
- IPR and National Biodiversity Authority: Guidelines for Biodiversity-Related IPR in India