Secrets to Avoid EPO Rejections in Patent Drawings – Webinar
It is common knowledge that every jurisdiction or patent office has its patent drawing guidelines that are different from the other PTO offices. Therefore, it is critical to ensure that formal drawings are complying with the relevant PTO offices, to avoid receiving EPO rejections in patent drawings.
Hence, this webinar will give an insight into ways to formulate patent drawings for EPO filings.
Table of Contents
Key-points Covered in this webinar (Secret to Avoid EPO Rejections in Patent Drawings) Session:
- What is the requirement of Patent Drawings in EPO?
- Common examiner rejections.
- Coverage of important guidelines – scale, sheet size, margins, etc.
- Moreover, can one use photographs instead of line drawings?
- Lastly, how to avoid common errors or validation messages while attaching files?
Hemant Kumar, Sagacious IP
Ankur Sharma, Sagacious IP