Accelerating Energy Transition by Distinguishing Technologies-with-Proof from Technologies-on-Paper? – Webinar
Mitigating ‘Climate Change’ is a major challenge and transition to renewable energy for reduction of GHG are critical for its success. Technology solutions deployments are still not at speed even though they are developed at a fast pace. Organizations struggle to timely discover and deploy proven solutions based on environmentally sound technologies to address their energy transition challenges.
Key-Points to be Covered
The webinar session “Accelerating Energy Transition by Distinguishing Technologies-with-Proof from Technologies-on-Paper?” covers following key-points. That is, the webinar will address the following questions:
- Why do organizations need to accelerate on their energy transition roadmap?
- How can technology marketplaces help the end-users of technology?
- Why is it important to look for outside solutions to overcome technology challenges?
- How to distinguish between technologies-with-proof and technologies-on-paper?
- How can IP intelligence help identify cross technology solutions to complex problems?
Who should attend?
- Technology Suppliers
- Technology Buyers
- Product Developers
Regional Head – Europe
Managing Partner & Co- Founder
With over 700 technologies and 70,000 unique users of the platform, TechnologyCatalogue.com supports the energy transition by providing a platform that bridges the gap between technology suppliers, end-users and experts, and facilitates technological innovations towards a more sustainable energy sector.
We understand what it takes to get technology deployed, including all change management aspects related to new ways of working. Over the years, we have facilitated more than 1,000 technology deployments for global and regional operators resulting in more than $1 billion of value added.