Paid and Free Patent Databases – Webinar
Webinar Topic: Does Searching on More Than One (Paid + Free) Patent Databases Mean Better Search Quality?
Searching patents on a patent database is an art and one must know how to effectively search patents using technical keywords, various operators & prior experience. Although all these databases have the same public patent information however there is difference in backend methodologies around data processing, management of corporate trees, accurate translations of foreign language patents and many. There are many such important questions that this webinar can help us analyse and make a wise decision.
Key Points to be Covered in the Webinar:
- Worldwide coverage – How many countries actually gets covered in it?
- Language coverage – How efficiently various language keywords work?
- Legal Status Accuracy – Can we rely on the legal status available on these databases?
- Assignee Corporate Tree – Do they have an updated assignee corporate tree?
- Which database works better for us and which one not?
Rohit Joshi, Manager at Sagacious IP
Tanmay Mittal, IP Head at Sagacious IP