Patent Licensing Strategies in Life Sciences- Webinar
Why this topic is critical for the target audience?
- Significance of Licensing in Life Sciences and the objective behind a Licensing study
- Determining potential licensees and commercialization prospects
- Determining competition and market standing
- Platform between IP creation and IP in business strategy
- IP valuation and market benchmarking of technology
Attention Grabbing Questions in the webinar (Patent Licensing Strategies in Life Sciences):
- How is a Licensing Study useful and whom does it benefit?
- How to perform IP valuation and gain insights.
- Identifying IP correlation with market and trends.
- Tips to identify the right portfolio for licensing study.
- Case Studies on how Sagacious IP helped corporates in their patent licensing strategies.
Manisha Rani, Project Manager – LSC, Sagacious IP
Devika Saini, Manager – LSC, Sagacious IP
Who should attend?
Chief IP Counsel
University Research Department Heads
Technology Transfer Officers
Patent Litigation Attorney
Patent Prosecution Attorney
Patent Prosecution/Litigation Attorneys
IP Related Professionals: